“Dynamic Martial Arts Academy in Buford”

The Dynamic Martial Arts Academy in Buford, GA is a martial artist owned and operated martial arts dojang (training hall) that offers instruction and courses in various forms of traditional self-defense arts, modern fighting systems, and martial arts based strength and conditioning classes.

At DMA we feel that being a well-rounded martial artist cannot be accomplished by learning technique alone, thus we incorporate the principles and values of traditional martial arts training into our curriculum’s as well.

Come join us help make history. Ho-Shin!

Join Us on Our
Social Networks

Gongkwon Yusul

Kickboxing | Taekwondo | Judo | Jiu Jitsu | Hapkido | Karate

“High Quality Martial Arts Instruction for All Ages”

Gongkwon Yusul (GKYS) is a modern yet very traditional Korean martial art. GKYS is an effective fighting system because it not only focuses on modern self defense techniques such as striking, throwing, and ground techniques but also on the traditional values of respect, courtesy, and integrity.
GKYS is known as one of the safest martial arts where anyone can participate regardless of age due to its unique culture. Gongkwon Yusul is widely practiced in Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam, Australia, Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Mexico, Brazil, HongKong, Canada and now finally in the USA!!!

Programs

KID TIGERS

Kid Tigers is a fun and exciting way to introduce young children to the basics of martial arts. Separate from our regular children’s programs.

GKYS JUNIORS

Gongkwon Yusul is a great martial arts style for anyone to learn. Our program has a very well rounded curriculum consisting of hand…

GKYS TEEN&ADULTS

GKYS strengthens your body and improves your health through physical exercise and conditioning. Isometric and dynamic tension…

V.I.P. Private Lessons

V.I.P Private lessons accelerate your learning up to 60% faster. You don’t have to worry about being pushed too hard, or about getting bored…

Testimonials

I have been studying Martial Arts Under Master Kim for almost a year now and it’s by far the best program I’ve been apart of. He does not just teach martial arts he also teaches values that you can use in daily life. There is a family bond among the students and instructors. If you want to study martial arts in a worry and judgment Free environment this is the place to be. Ho-Shin

Patrick Bing,

We have enjoyed our son being a member at Dynamic Martial Arts. Master Kim and the instructors teach patients, focus, confidence and respect. They believe in the students and work hard to help them progress each class and each belt test. We look forward to our sons continued progress.

marie shakespeare,
Training under Master Kim for 8 years, I have learned not only Martial arts, but Discipline, how to carry myself humbly, respectfully, and to always be ready for any obstacle in life! For 10 plus years, Master Kim has always put his students and their families before himself!…
Jae Borseth,

We love being part of this family . We have both my son and daughter in Martial Arts . I have watched my son become a black belt and is now part of the Leadership Team . My Daughter is learning more everyday and now testing to get her Brown Belt . A Big Shot out to Master Kim 😊❤️
I highly recommend taking your Children to a great place!

Melinda Borseth,